There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Connect for Health is a consortium of 6 local voluntary sector organisations led by Leeds Mind that provides the social prescribing service for South and East Leeds. We have a team of Wellbeing Coordinators who support people to access community groups and services to help meet their social and health needs. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator who also possesses strong skills to support the development of our data analysis, performance reporting, information and administrational processes.
Purpose of the Post- this post will:
- Manage administrative function of Connect for Health service and day-to-day running of the office
- Be responsible for quality of data systems and recording, and production of scheduled and ad-hoc monitoring and reporting requirements
- Provide training and support to team on use of in-house databases and general IT support
- Develop and manage internal and external communications, including website and social media
Main duties and responsibilities
Service Administrative duties
In conjunction with the service manager ensure the effective delivery of the service administration function. To include:
- Line management/supervisory responsibility for management of Reception /Admin staff and volunteers as appropriate
- Receive and field telephone calls to the service, dealing with enquiries
- Management of office supplies
- Be responsible for internal communications and external promotional materials
- Ensure all administrational and reception functions are effective and covered at all times
- Ensure the production of accurate and timely performance reports to our commissioners
- Effectively use, maintain, manage and develop office/service systems
- Monitor and utilise service feedback and assessment/exit data
- Develop databases and spreadsheets to maintain and analyse data as required
- Develop robust information and data resources for the service
- Liaise with Leeds Mind central team regarding service data
- Production of scheduled and ad-hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide training to new starters, and ongoing troubleshooting support to whole team, on use of in-house databases and information recording requirements and general IT issues.
Communications/social media/website management
- Responsibility for ensuring the Connect for Health website is up to date and fit for purpose
- Responsible for developing Connect for Health’s social media presence
- Develop communication processes both internally and externally
- In conjunction with Administrator ensure involvement in Leeds Mind wider communications such as newsletter and events
- In conjunction with Service Manager progress CfH communications plan
Training & Development
- Participate in performance management and development, including Leeds Mind compulsory training programme
- Take responsibility for personal learning and development where appropriate and undertake training, both mandatory and optional, to increase knowledge, skills and awareness in line with identified targets and objectives.
- Attend and participate in service/team meetings
- Work within the framework of Leeds Mind’s policies and procedures
- Promote the values, ethos and behaviours of Leeds Mind.
- Promote the possibilities for empowerment of service users.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal development
- Be involved with wider organisation activities
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when required
This job description may be subject to change.
It is our policy to make reasonable adjustments to enable workers with disabilities to undertake the above tasks.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Job Category: Administration
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Leeds
Keywords: Administration, data support
Job Expires: 14 days
How to Apply:
For more information and to download an application form please visit http://www.leedsmind.org.uk