NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
A leading welfare charity is seeking an Assistant Director of Engagement to lead, manage and co-ordinate communications activities that will inspire supporters to engage by giving money, time or taking action.
Main responsibilities will include;
– Working with the Executive Director of Donor Engagement to lead the development, implementation and evaluation of an effective engagement strategy.
– Taking a lead role in implementing our digital engagement strategy.
– Communications planning.
– Managing the website, social media channels and implementation of digital marketing programme.
– Managing press & PR activity and the celebrity and ambassador liaison programme.
– Proven leadership and management skills.
– Substantial experience in a busy media role, either in house or agency.
– Substantial experience of leading the development of engaging content both off and online.
– A good understanding of integrated communications strategies.
– Excellent knowledge of current trends, developments and best practice in digital communications.
– Proven experience of working with a wide range of media, both proactively and reactively, and of developing and maintaining relationships with journalists.
– Experience of writing and delivering media strategies for a range of projects/campaigns.
– Experience of developing websites and growing and engaging social media communities
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Job Category: Communications
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: London
Keywords: communications, Digital, Engagement, marketing
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org