There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
We are seeking someone with experience of securing programme funding for projects working on proposals to funders such as Clinical Commissioning Groups and Councils as well as foundation funders such as the Big Lottery.
It is a very exciting time at Leeds Mind. You will be working in a growing team, raising support for our programmes supporting people with mental health difficulties across Leeds. In this varied role you will support our Business Development function, set up to take Leeds Mind forward into our next three-year strategy.
This post is vital to achieving our objectives and achieving our income target in 2018 and beyond. The post holder will manage a portfolio of trust and statutory relationships, securing funds in line with agreed organisational priorities.
The ideal candidate will be a positive and creative individual who embraces challenges, a diverse workload and is able to represent the charity at the highest levels. With success in cultivating new relationships, as well as managing existing donors and clients, the post holder will also be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Purpose of the role
This is a new post. We are looking for a motivated, dynamic fundraiser with experience of project funding, who can build relationships with institutional, statutory and trust funders. The successful candidate will lead and support statutory funding bids, and work effectively with colleagues from across Leeds Mind to help fund our vital services across the city.
You will have a proven track record of generating income through high quality applications and excellent account management. This will include writing timely reports, networking and cultivation skills; and the ability to quickly form relationships with internal and external partners as a representative of the organisation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading on the development and submission of bids in response to statutory tenders and commissioned services
- Being the main point of contact within consortia bids, developing robust partnerships and securing the right involvement for Leeds Mind
- Identifying new funding opportunities from trusts and foundations to secure future funding for Leeds Mind services
- To liaise with colleagues internally identifying fundable propositions and working with them to produce high quality bid applications
- Producing monitoring and evaluation for existing funders working closely with colleagues internally to secure data, whilst managing the timeline for these reports
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Category: Fundraising
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Horsforth
Keywords: Administration, Bid Writer, fundraiser
Job Expires: 8 days
How to Apply:
For more information and to download an application form please visit:- http://www.leedsmind.org.uk/get-involved/vacancies/