There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
This is a new role in a growing charity who have big plans and ambitions to support people living with Dementia in an unprecedented way.
The Catering Manager is a hands-on role which will develop, manage and actively deliver high quality, friendly catering services for and on behalf of Dementia Support, including overseeing and carrying out the preparation, cooking and presentation of food in the Hub.
The Catering Manager will be supported to develop a successful commercial operation that can serve the needs of both the dementia hub customers and that of the local community. As such, you will have a passion and drive for delivering great food and service but in addition to this an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to maximise and grow the revenue for the charity in the catering field.
High quality, passionate services are key to our vision and we expect all our teams to join us in delivering these core organisational values
Dementia Support is a new Charity based in Tangmere near Chichester and we are creating the first ever ‘one stop shop’ for those living directly or indirectly with dementia. In this state-of-the-art Hub opening in May 2018, we will be capable of delivering a wide range of dementia services under one roof.
As we now gather momentum and prepare for our launch, we are looking to expand our team.
The Catering Manager will;
- Create, co-ordinate and develop initiatives to promote the catering service
- Prepare and cost new menus considering any special dietary requirements or nutritional needs and eliminate waste and place orders accordingly
- On a day-to-day basis ensure that all requirements in respect of Health, Safety and Hygiene are met.
The role will also include;
- Contribution to the future development and shape of the team and its function
- Planning and coordination of the catering services
- Design and implementation of operational working procedures, to support the delivery of service excellence
- Building and maintaining positive and effective relationships with local businesses and suppliers
- Compilation of statistics and performance information regarding relevant the service area
- Ensuring quality monitoring mechanisms are in place and used effectively
- Supporting the development and delivery of the annual Business Plan.
If you are interested in joining our high performing team, then we would love to hear from you.
Closing date; 19th March, 2018
Interview date, week ending; 30th March, 2018
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Category: Customer Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Anywhere
Keywords: catering, chef, cook, Customer Service, dementia, food, Manager
Job Expires: 1 day
How to Apply:
To apply please complete our application form available on our website and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please speak to Sally on 01243 888 691.