There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
online soma fedex next day delivery £20,000 per annum – FTE
http___www.bigleaguekickball.com_about_ Cheap Soma no prescription next day delivery Purpose of the job:
Up to 37 hours per week,This role sits within an 8am – 8pm service, working hours and pattern to be negotiated
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind has been funded, to deliver a new service working with adults with autism. This service will sit within Coventry and Warwickshire’s Wellbeing Hubs.
This new and evolving service provision will provide community outreach support services for adults with autism across Warwickshire. The aim of the service is to enable individuals to manage and thrive in their home, work and social environment through providing a range of support activities in community-based venues and remotely in people’s homes to include:
- Educational programmes to enable individuals to understand and come to terms with and self-manage their diagnosis
- Brief 1:1 practical and emotional support work interventions for those lacking the confidence to engage with community-based support
- Providing and facilitating service users to develop peer support groups to decrease isolation and build social networks.
This exciting opportunity will offer the post holder the chance to be part of:
- An evolving service delivery providing and developing a range of 1:1, group and peer support interventions to people with autism to enable them to access community support services.
- A wider team of mixed, experienced professionals from clinical and non-clinical support backgrounds and services.
- An established, reputable and expanding local (and national) organisation offering both generic and specialist mental health and wellbeing support services.
We have two 37-hour posts available (job shares will be considered).
We are looking for individuals who are flexible and approachable and have at least one years’ experience working within an organisation providing a range of outreach support activities to vulnerable adults with complex needs, including those with diagnosed and undiagnosed mental health and learning difficulty needs. Training and support around autism best practise approaches will be provided.
We would welcome applications at NVQ Level 2 or equivalent experience in one or more of: Social Work/Youth Work/Psychology/Mental Health/Occupational Therapy/Community Development/Education.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Coventry and Warwickshire Mind on 024 7655 2387 and ask to speak to Fiona Palmer, Service Manager, Wellbeing Hubs.
Closing date: Midnight – Sunday 29 September 2019
Interview Date – TBC
For an application form and full job description please use the links below.
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000
Job Category: Mental Health
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Anywhere
Keywords: Autism Support Worker
Job Expires: Endless