NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Leeds Mind has been providing mental health awareness and associated training courses to businesses, community groups and people who use and/or work in mental health services for many years.
Currently the organisation is heavily reliant on contracts and grants in order to maintain vital services. As an organisation there is the opportunity to diversify income streams and capitalise on the current awareness around mental health.
The interest from existing and potential corporate partners has now developed to a point where to a dedicated corporate fundraiser is required to further develop this work and to help meet the strategic income needs of the organization.
The post holder will be line managed by and work closely with the Business Development Director.
Purpose of the post
The post holder will line manage all corporate partnerships, working closely with the existing Fundraising Co-ordinator and the in-house training team. The post holder will develop and implement a corporate fundraising strategy and stewardship programme and be a key part of taking the Leeds Mind donor care programme to being well known for valuing its supporters.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Fundraising and Stewardship
- Maximise the charity’s income through the development of new and existing corporate partnerships.
- Work with the wider Business Development Team, and closely with the Business Development Director, to play an integral role in the creation of a fundraising strategy and to ensure income targets are met.
- Develop and implement a corporate fundraising strategy to meet annual income generation targets.
- Manage existing corporate partners and supporters to maintain relationships and encourage ongoing commitment.
- Develop and nurture existing corporate partnerships to deliver a greater and more diverse income.
- Proactively research and source new contacts and develop new corporate relationships across Leeds.
- Create written proposals and pitches for new corporate support.
- Promote and advertise the fundraising activities of Leeds Mind through multiple streams, with particular focus on social media, broadcast and online marketing.
- Responsibility for written and verbal communication with corporate donors.
- Provide positive leadership to volunteers and corporate donors on behalf of Leeds Mind, ensuring effective stewardship and engagement with stakeholders at all levels.
- Use social media and marketing and PR techniques to maximise profile of corporate partnerships.
- Ensure the monitoring, evaluation and reporting of the impact of corporate partnerships, as agreed with Business Development Director.
- Maintain up to date records on donor database, ensuring all supporter activity is effectively recorded.
- Support the wider Business Development Team team and undertake other duties appropriate to the role, as required.
- Represent Leeds Mind in a positive and professional manner at all times, maintaining the ethos of the organisation.
- Participate in 1:1s, performance and development, including Leeds Mind compulsory training programme.
- Attend and participate in service/team meetings.
- Work within the framework of Leeds Mind’s policies and procedures,
- Promote the values, ethos and behaviours of Leeds Mind.
- Promote the possibilities for empowerment of service users.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal development
- Be involved with wider organisation activities
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when required
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Category: Fundraising
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Horsforth
Keywords: Business Development, charity, fundraising
How to Apply:
To apply please visit www.leedsmind.org.uk to download an application form.