There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Compton Verney is seeking a Director of Development to join their Strategic Leadership Team.
The Director for Development will be responsible for:
- Developing fundraising projects and initiatives and then identify, nurture and solicit potential and existing funders
- Building partnerships in all relevant sectors to maximise income and profile
- Working with the CEO and the Development Executive to develop, prioritise and realise the funding goals of the emerging site masterplan
- Ensure that Compton Verney has the funds and resources to enhance and extend its offer by developing and managing relationships with corporate and individual supporters and funders across the UK and, where appropriate, overseas
- Ensuring that the whole organisation is aware of, and (where appropriate) participates in, fundraising activities, campaigns and events
- Ensuring that past gifts and grants are well stewarded and reported appropriately in accordance with grant requirements and to secure subsequent funding
- Developing a strategy for our Benefactors, Patrons & Supporters, sponsorship schemes, the corporate membership scheme, legacies, and major appeals and campaigns.
For the full job description, please visit our website.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Job Category: Corporate FundraisingFundraisingManagerial
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: England
Job Expires: 20 days
How to Apply:
Deadline for applications is 9am Friday 6 April 2018.
The application form and job description can be found on the website http://www.comptonverney.org.uk/join-support-us/job-vacancies/.