There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
- Lead on the delivery of all Adults Services including the Carers Health and Wellbeing Service, Older Carers’ services, Information & Advice Services and generic support for adults.
- Identifying service improvements, funding and income generation opportunities for Adult Services.
- To deliver the day to day line management responsibilities for the Adult Services direct reports, covering training and development, supervision and HR support, recruitment and other matters.
- To review and manage the requirements of the contracts and agreements with funders such as Harrow Council contract, Harrow CCG contract, Information & Advice Service contract (SWISH) and the Henry Smith’s contract, ensuring all KPI’s are achieved as stated within each of the contracts.
- To manage and improve the overall referral pathway for Adult Services, both internally and externally. Identifying new Adult Carers through establishing and developing partnerships with professionals in order to raise awareness and understanding for carers and their wellbeing.
- To ensure our database is up to date at all times with meaningful information to support the effective monitoring of the services we provide.
- To take ownership for client’s feedback/concerns and complaints ensuring the root cause is established and a resolution is achieved.
- To market and promote Adult Services externally and internally to consistently communicate, raise awareness and attract referrals of new carers through the development of marketing materials, social media, public events and other opportunities.
- Prepare for, attend and positively contribute to management team work and meetings.
Financial and Reporting
- To forecast the overall budget for the adult services section of the organisation on a regular basis, reviewing the income and expenditure across the various funding sources available.
- Reviewing any over/under expenditure to ensure the budgets are achieved.
- To manage and review timelines for funder’s reports and monitoring information as required whilst ensuring all reporting information is submitted on time.
Service Provision for Carers
- To ensure our Adult Carers receive high levels of good quality support through the good use of complementary therapies, exercise, training and development opportunities, social and creative activities and wellbeing courses/workshops to increase resilience.
- To manage the service provision of information, advice and support for carers, supporting carers to cope better with their caring roles and improve their financial positions.
- To manage training and development opportunities for carers to support them within their caring roles.
To lead in the provision of complementary therapies and counselling offered to carers, providing carers the opportunity to improve their individual wellbeing.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Category: Community Development
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Harrow
Keywords: including mental health, information and advice services for adult carers., Management of the adults’ services, wellbeing
Job Expires: 18 days