There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Leeds Mind (LM) is the lead agency in partnership with Hamara, Touchstone, Barca-Leeds,
Better Leeds Communities and Leeds Irish Health and Homes in delivering the contract to provide the Social Prescribing Service, Connect for Health (CfH), for Leeds South and East (LSE).
Main purpose of the post
To be responsible for the overall management and development of Connect for Health, ensuring effective high quality operational delivery which meets the needs of local communities.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the CfH Service, including line management of staff/volunteers
- Lead on ensuring quality in service operating systems, policies and processes
- Ensures the service delivered is in line with contractual requirements and performs against targets
- Maintains effective communication, collaboration and management of CfH partnership service level agreement and joint working protocol
- Responsibility for adherence to and monitoring of Safeguarding and Risk management, including safe systems of work and on call manager process
- Oversee all recruitment for CfH, including instructing partner agencies to maintain staffing levels
- Responsible for the effective budget management of CfH
- Manage the monitoring, reporting and evaluation of CfH
- Lead on developing and maintaining effective relationships with commissioners, key stakeholders and wider promotion of social prescribing
- Maintains a regular program of team meetings, service management and partner meetings as appropriate
Service development & promotion
- Lead on CfH service development, including user engagement, linking with Leeds Mind services and partner agencies as appropriate
- Responsible for developing and reviewing the annual CfH service plan and delivering against the plan
- Identify funding bids and supports with tendering opportunities in conjunction with Leeds Mind or partner agencies
- Develop and maintain relationships with GP Practices and key referring agents into CfH.
- Promote the service and learning from CfH to key stakeholders locally, with other social prescribing services and nationally to further the aims of the service and social prescribing more widely
- Oversee the development of service promotional materials including the CfH website
- Produce and disseminate reports and deliver presentations as required
- Represent the service at relevant forums, meetings and events
Training & Development
- Actively participate in Continuous Professional Development including, LM Performance and Development cycle and any internal/external training relevant to the role.
- Oversee the development of CfH team training programme and Reflective Practice model
- Develop opportunities to develop the social prescribing message and model in the locality for example via the Social Prescribing network and via other city-wide networks
- Attend and participate in management and organisation meetings and events
- Work within the framework of Leeds Mind’s policies and procedures
- Promote the values, ethos and behaviours of Leeds Mind
- Be involved with wider organisation activities
- Promote the possibilities for empowerment of service users where possible, in all interactions which are related to the post.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when required.
This job description may be subject to change.
It is our policy to make reasonable adjustments to enable workers with disabilities to undertake the above tasks.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Category: AdministrationManagerialMental Health
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Leeds
Keywords: Manager, Mental Health, Social Prescribing
Job Expires: 5 days
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply please visit http://www.leedsmind.org.uk