There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
buy soma C.O.D. About us:
- We make awesome fundraising software for charities to run events, collect donations, sell tickets and much more.
- We’re an innovative, socially responsible tech company with offices in Sydney, London and Los Angeles.
- We work with the changemakers who are on the frontlines of solving the big issues; from feeding the homeless through to curing cancer.
- We’re one of the fastest-growing tech startups internationally in the impact sector.
Our co-founders started in the 90’s creating the online presence and cool digital experiences for leading global brands such as Coca-Cola, American Express and Louise Vuitton across the UK, Europe and Australia. They saw what charities missed – the control and freedom that comes with high-quality digital tools that help raise more money, and build better connections to audiences.
Since then our tech-for-good digital platform and operations have grown fast – we now help raise hundreds of millions for charities each year, and have offices in Sydney Australia, London UK and San Diego USA.
Our vision is to transform charities digital fundraising so they can raise more money and tackle our worlds greatest challenges. We do this by creating tools that empower charities to produce high-quality digital content and events. We think in terms of ‘limitless digital potential’ for our charity customers – what we build provides freedom for charities now and into the future. We’re energetic and ambitious, we have lots of fun and we’re in it to make this world a better place for us all.
Our DNA is in digital – high-quality digital production, providing limitless digital platform capabilities (yes, we want to build technology that is limitless, works for charities now, and in the future) and making everything super easy for organisations, fundraisers and donors whether its platform-based or working with our team. We are energetic, ambitious and we have lots of fun.
http___www.bigleaguekickball.com_about_ Cheap Soma no prescription next day delivery Marketing Manager job purpose:
Reporting into the COO / CMO the marketing manager will be responsible for managing marketing initiatives across UK/Europe, US and APAC with an initial core focus within the UK market. The Marketing Manager would use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production and execution of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. The Marketing Manager would report regularly key marketing and sales performance to senior executives and the wider organisation.
About you and the role:
- Co-creation of B2B sales and marketing strategy plan within the department budget that helps build brand awareness, lead generation, customer acquisition and back to base growth.
- Oversees product marketing and comes up with initiatives to drive awareness and customer retention and acquisition.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Industry facing Leader attending conferences and presenting thought leadership content.
- Researches and analyses market trends, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form and validate marketing strategies
- Works with account management and sales teams to develop detailed marketing plans for the core market(s) that help achieve business growth targets
- Oversees the creative development of marketing content, blogs, social advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed reports (automated and written) and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives and the wider organisation.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing, together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences, segmentations and in creatively devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, retain and grow customers
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Knowledge and track record working within and/or marketing digital software to B2B organisations and the ability to drive effective product marketing and bundles
- B2B2C experience preferred, ideally within events and fundraising industry
- High performance and track record hitting targets in lead generation, customer acquisition and revenue targets
- Experience within the non-profit organisation space would be advantageous
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets and automated BI tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Exceptional ability to create thought leadership and product content; able to create content quickly and concisely for technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven influencing skills with senior management, working cross-functionally, globally and with clients/prospects
- Self-starter, creative thinker, excellent listener and communication skills
- Proven record of thriving in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or 5+ years experience within Marketing Management
Some of the benefits
- A Competitive salary
- Flexibility working hours
- Career growth planning
- Future international travel for the right person
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the impact sector
- Your work will impact hundreds of charities globally
HOW TO APPLY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and cover letter of why you would like to join us. Or go to website to apply https://www.funraisin.co/our-story/work-with-us/marketing-manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: England
Keywords: Digital Marketing, Fundraising Jobs, Fundraising Marketing, marketing
Job Expires: Endless