NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
£9,800 per annum
JC scale point 27 (Full time equivalent £24,174)
Hours of Work 15 hours per week with flexibility
Reporting to Chief Executive
Responsible for –
Purpose of job To Co-ordinate CAP UK’s marketing/PR function to raise the profile of the organisation. To support the CEO in implementing our fundraising strategy, with the aim to increase incomes and create sustainable income streams
Marketing and Communications/PR
- To promote CAP UK to its customer group, influencers and the wider public and organizations.
- Raise the profile of CAP through on and offline editorial
- Raise the profile of the Chief Executive as a spokesperson in the arena of child assault prevention.
- Develop and maintain CAP UK’s website ensuring that all content is accurate, up to date, relevant and compelling.
- Develop CAP UK’s social media presence engaging followers so numbers are retained and increased.
- Manage CAP UK’s presence on third party sites.
- Respond as appropriate to comments and queries from supporters received through communication channels (social media, telephone, email, etc.).
- Coordinating other forms of communications and direct marketing to service users, potential users and supporters.
- Design and produce fundraising, marketing and promotional materials in line with CAP UK’s brand guidelines.
- Write and produce the CAP UK’s newsletter.
- Generate new contacts and build the contacts database.
- Lead on supporter relationship management to encourage long-term, repeat and legacy giving.
- Work with your line manager and trustees to help develop and implement CAP UK’s fundraising strategy.
- Identify and research new fundraising opportunities.
- Build relationships with donors and companies and make presentations.
- Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database.
- Ensuring donors are kept informed of progress and milestones.
- Manage on-line donations
- Devise and organize fundraising campaigns and events.
- Develop and maintain CAP UK’s presence online fundraising sites.
|Criteria||Essential or Desirable|
|Knowledge of fundraising strategies and sources||E|
|Knowledge of marketing Strategies||E|
|An understanding of the charitable sector||D|
|Skills and abilities|
|Proven track record of reaching targets and successfully securing funding||E|
|Helping develop and implementing successful marketing strategies||E|
|Building relationships and networking with local policy influencers, including corporate, statutory and voluntary organization||E|
|Good written and presentation skills||E|
|Ability to work on own and as part of a team||E|
|Prioritise work load and work to deadlines||E|
|Writing and producing marketing materials||E|
|Updating websites and social media||E|
|Using MS office applications||E|
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Job Category: Children/YouthCommunicationsFundraisingMarketing
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Totnes
How to Apply:
Please contact CAP UK office for an application form.
Tel: 01803 866559
We are happy to accept emailed applications.
The closing date is 29th January 2018 and will be interviewing shortlisted candidates on 7th February 2018.