NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
We are currently seeking to appoint a:
Project Key Worker
Part time 21 hours per week
Actual salary: £12,690
Initially fixed term to 31st December 2018
Possibility to extend subject to further funding
This position will be working on our Talent Match employability project, which is funded by the Big Lottery and managed by Your Consortium. The project works with 18 – 24 year olds who have been unemployed for more than 12 months. The Key Worker will provide 1:1 support to young people by identifying suitable opportunities to move them closer to and into employment. This will be achieved by building relationships with customers, assessing their needs and developing a robust plan of support to overcome their barriers to employment.
The successful Key Worker will have:
- Level 3 or 4 Advice & Guidance qualification, or working towards
- Minimum of Level 2 Maths & English
- Experience of providing intensive 1-1 support and moving young people into employment
- Experience of identifying, recruiting and engaging with disengaged young people in a constructive and non-judgemental way
- A good knowledge and awareness of referral organisations and potential employers
- Experience of developing and delivering group training sessions
- Experience of effectively managing caseloads of young people and prioritising workloads to meet targets and deadlines
- Competent ICT skills in MS Office
- Effective organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: £10,000 - £15,000
Job Category: Social Care & Welfare
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Leeds