There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Performance and Risk manager
The role is to oversee grant management processes, providing performance and risk oversight for a portfolio of grants. Responsible for providing a focal point to coordinate the technical, financial and operational performance of each grant holder. Job holders will work closely with the team of Project Officers to ensure grants move efficiently through the grant management cycle.
You will be experienced in performance and risk management, and project/contract management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in International Development, International Relations or related field.
- Experience working within an international development, international aid, public health, human rights or social policy setting with responsibility for managing projects, contracts or grants, including performance management, KPIs, resource allocation, evaluation and learning
- Experience of working in an international setting
- Excellent client and relationship management experience with the ability to interact with clients constructively and effectively
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Office and online management systems
- Good commercial acumen and attention to detail
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with diverse teams in an international setting
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative, with a proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Master’s degree in relevant subject such as international relations, administration or organizational management
- Demonstrable interest in working with civil society or in international development
- Credible field experience of working with grantees
- Experience of managing and developing a portfolio of grants
Salary: £27,000 – £33,500 + Attractive benefits package. 25 days holiday
Please note that we are only able to contact applicants that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Salary: Not Specified
Job Category: International Development
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Bath
Keywords: Grants Management, International Development, project management, Risk
Job Expires: 18 days
How to Apply:
Visit our website and register your details:
or email your CV and covering letter directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org