There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
My client is a unique start up that develops technology solutions to address humanitarian problems. Their work is a very interesting blend of software development, data analytics, academic research, and international development, that takes place in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment.
I am looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead a new software development project, working closely with a diverse group of stakeholders to develop and refine the overall vision and strategy for the final product.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
● Develop the product vision, objectives, measures of success, and strategic roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders
● Work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, data scientists, and academics to realise that vision
● Work with a diverse range of stakeholders including NGOs and mobile operators to define and prioritise requirements
● Use data and insights to inform product development as well as understand performance and suggest improvements
Ideally you should have:
● 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
● Business and customer requirements definition
● Experience and creative process design knowledge
● Problem solving and analytical thinking
● User-centred design principles
● Business change
● Previous experience working with telecoms and/or NGOs – this would be AMAZING if you have this.
● Experience working in an agile environment
● Ability to sit in-between user experience/creative design and engineering teams
● Outstanding oral and written skills – capable of interacting with clients at the most senior level
● Evidence of strong attention to detail
● Ability to learn, and assimilate new ideas quickly and gain the respect of fellow team members and clients
● Knowledge of incoming EU data protection legislation
● Open source experience
If you would like to know about this role and working for this forward thinking organisation, please apply below.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Job Category: International Development
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Southampton
Keywords: analytics, charity, data, Development, Manager, non-profit, Product, Research, SAS, Software, stakeholders, telecommunications
Job Expires: 10 days
How to Apply:
Please email your profile to email@example.com, apply below or call me on 01392 666 060