There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Project Operations and Compliance Manager – (FTC)
The role has responsibility for day to day management and oversight of quality systems, contract compliance and management of business processes.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong operational background in international development and excellent project management skills in order to be able to implement new operations and logistics processes and procedures and support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Educated to post graduate level or similar in a related field
- Experience in operations, logistics and project management including setting up and management contract compliance and quality systems and processes.
- Experience of working in an international development setting or on projects in developing countries. You will need to have an understanding of grant funding cycles and systems
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and online management systems
- Experience of creating, implementing, auditing and analysing standard operating procedures
- Knowledge of implementing ISO 9001
- Experience with financial and project management tools
The position is based in Bath. Fixed term 6 month contract initially
Salary range: £35,000 – £45,000
25 days holiday
Company life insurance
Flexible benefits package
Ideally looking to appoint by March 2018
Please note that we are only able to contact applicants that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job Category: AdministrationInt. DevelopmentInternational DevelopmentManagerial
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Bath
Keywords: Compliance, International Development, Manager, Operations, project management
Job Expires: Endless
How to Apply:
Visit our website and register your details:
or email your CV and covering letter directly to: email@example.com