NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Purpose of the role
This is a new opportunity for a committed individual in developing an environment of continuous improvement, robust systems and quality assurance. Proven experience in understanding data and information to inform and develop systems and processes is key. The post holder will support the Operations function to develop information management and reporting systems, including information governance and safeguarding. In addition to support the development of work streams on user engagement and diversity.
The post holder will have lead responsibility for successful implementation, review and reporting across these areas. The ability to work with teams in understanding the services they deliver and design appropriate systems and reporting will be essential in contributing to the overall development of the operational and business function in Leeds Mind.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop data collection processes and analytic tools, maintaining accurate datasets to provide valuable data and intelligence about the Leeds Mind services. This includes business intelligence and data that helps promote Leeds Mind.
- Work collaboratively with key colleagues to ensure Leeds Mind’s approach to data collection and management is robust and that different systems are integrated and connected.
- Develop and support the implementation of relevant and appropriate quality assurance frameworks/measures including key performance indicators and complaints and incident analysis
- Produce meaningful reports and analysis to inform strategic planning priorities and which support operational risk management including safeguarding monitoring data.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure that Leeds Mind’s data is held securely, in line with Information Governance processes and best practice development.
- Support the role of the organisation’s Caldicott Guardian in the application of Caldicott principles and shared learning.
- Present and interpret data insights in a variety of formats, settings and for different internal and external audiences to positively influence decision-making and resource allocation.
- Understand business and operational requirements alongside customer needs in ensuring Leeds Mind is representative and inclusive of the locality.
- Support the implementation of the Leeds Mind Service User Engagement strategy
Salary: Not Specified
Job Category: Mental Health
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Horsforth
Keywords: analytics, Data Collection, information, processes, Statistics, system development
How to Apply:
To find out more and to download an application form please visit