There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
ARK is a major provider of Housing, Care and Support to people with long term and enduring conditions such as learning disability, mental health issues, dementia and autism. Our aim is to ensure that those who use our services get the very best out of ARK to enable them to live a good life.
Job Title: Registered Operations Manager, Care and Support
The Registered Operations Manager will be accountable for the operational delivery of ARK’s Care and Support services in Buckie and will be responsible for the implementation of policies, procedures and systems that ensures ARK delivers good outcomes for people we support.
The post holder will lead in all aspects of operational delivery and provide support and guidance to support staff in keeping with the ethos and values of ARK. You will be responsible for implementing key objectives and will have delegated responsibility for ensuring that ARK provides services of the highest standard which are cost effective and responsive to the needs of service users and tenants.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of regulation as the Registered Manager and as such the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding and track record of delivering high quality regulated services with the Care Inspectorate.
The position requires the post-holder to be able to operate at management level with appropriate decision-making and problem-solving skills, and with a firm professional ethic. Motivational team leadership and team development abilities are necessary with a positive commitment to continued professional development for self and others. Strong organisational, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills are prerequisites.
- Up to 36 days paid holiday per year pro rata
- 3.4% employer pension contribution
- A range of working hours designed to offer you a good work-life balance
- Confidential employee counselling service, available 24/7
- Fully funded PVG registration and initial registration with the SSSC
- Membership to Capital Credit Union available
- A wide range of development opportunities, including comprehensive induction, a range of specialist training programs and e-Learning
- A dedicated SVQ team who will support you to achieve an industry specific, accredited qualification
Closing Date: 12.00pm on 2nd March 2018
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Category: Disability
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Buckie
Job Expires: 14 days
How to Apply:
To Apply please:
- Visit: https://www.arkha.org.uk/current-vacancies/registered-operations-manager-buckie/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 0131 447 9027
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or returned to
ARK Housing Association Ltd
Working towards equal opportunities and a diverse workforce
Scottish Charity No. SCO15694