There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Excellent opportunity to do something different!
SCHOOLS EARLY YEARS EQUITY MANAGER
Based in Glasgow (Secondment considered)
Full Time, 35 hours per week (Holidays to be taken within school holiday dates)
Post is funded by various primary schools for one year in the first instance.
Based from: Early Years Scotland Office, 23 Granville Street, Glasgow G3 7EE
£28,272 to £30,794 per annum on the Scale 31-34, according to experience
Excellent employee benefits including 5% employer pension contribution
All pay and allowances are pro-rata
Applicants should be qualified to degree level with an early childhood or teaching qualification.
Primary 1 Stay, Play and Learn
Early Years Scotland is developing and expanding this exciting venture that shares and promotes the Scottish Government’s vision of closing the attainment gap and equipping our youngest children to achieve and thrive in a challenging world.
As the Schools Early Years Equity Manager, you will lead a team of Early Years Practitioners delivering P1 Stay Play and Learn sessions in primary schools, supporting this vision as it becomes a reality.
You will lead the team within designated primary school settings to:
- facilitate regular Stay Play and Learn sessions with P1, and up and coming P1 children and their families encouraging them to play and learn together
- fully involve parents to promote and enrich the vital home/school learning link
- work in collaboration with the primary school staff teamsAn excellent knowledge of managing an early learning and childcare setting, an understanding of primary school culture, and current knowledge of emerging practice are essential for the post. We will welcome applicants who can demonstrate:
- understanding of the importance of play, parental engagement and family learning in young children’s learning and development
- experience of working collaboratively with other agencies
- excellent leadership and management skills
- excellent verbal and written communications skills with competent IT abilities
How do our staff feel about working for Early Years Scotland?
“ I absolutely love my role. The team I work with are so helpful and very enthusiastic about what we do at EYS” Dawn (Glasgow)
“ ……such a rewarding job with potential for making huge differences to people’s lives” Clare (Glasgow)
Application forms and full post information can be downloaded at http://earlyyearsscotland.org/about-us/job-vacancies and completed applications emailed to email@example.com. For more information contact 0141 221 4148. Please do not send CVs.Applicants must be available for interview on Tuesday 24th July
Applications will be accepted up to close of business on Monday 16th July
This is a re-advertisement, previous applicants need not apply as they will automatically be reconsidered.
Early Years Scotland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Category: Children/Youth
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Glasgow
Keywords: Children, closing the attainment gap, early years, education, Manager, schools
Job Expires: Endless
How to Apply:
Application packs and full post information can be downloaded at http://earlyyearsscotland.org/about-us/job-vacancies. Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact 0141 221 4148. Please do not send CVs.