NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
The social media coordinator will be responsible for maintaining and updating our various social media accounts, measuring success in this area, and liaising with colleagues across the communications team.
The main responsibilities of this post are:
- Maintaining and updating our accounts across all major social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and any other accounts deemed necessary by the comms officers.
- Supporting Communication Manager in checking our online forums and posting updates where appropriate.
- Working with the Communication Manager and Press Officer to implement a social media strategy and ensuring a consistent message is shared with supporters
- Maintain a proactive approach to communications on your allocated accounts
- Compile regular statistics on your allocated accounts, to be documented internally.
- Stay informed of upcoming trends and developments within the field of social media.
- Keep the communications manager informed of significant problems that might jeopardise the wellbeing of the organisation, escalating to the Chair and Board of Trustees when necessary.
Salary: Not Specified
Job Category: Volunteering
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Anywhere
Keywords: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, social media, Twitter
How to Apply:
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org