NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
We are currently recruiting for Established Support Workers across the range of services we have in Clermiston
Full & Part time posts available
ARK are a Not For Profit, Employer
Salary: £17, 576 for up to 40hrs per week
At Hoseasons we provide a varied range of support to all ages of individuals. We support people who have a diagnosis of Downs syndrome, dementia, Autism and learning disability. Some people require 24hr care and support and personal care as part of their support.
We also support individuals who have a mental health diagnosis to live very independent lives but need a little guidance around some areas of daily living.
ARK support these people to live good lives, at home and in their community. We need your skills, knowledge and expertise to make it possible. Would you like to help us support people to live the life they want?
Hoseasons staff provide 1:1 support to each person within Hoseasons and in some cases there is a 2:1 element throughout the day, this is to allow for active participation within our local community.
Could you support our Service Users to live the lives they want?
We believe in a person centred approach, which means we see the person first and ask them what is important in their lives. It is important for all people to have choice and control over their lives and we support our service users to do this through good life plans. Ark values the worth of each person, understanding difference and the development of trusting relationships. These values help us develop as an organisation and we believe it is important our staff share these values.
ARK support people to live good lives, at home and in their community. We need your skills, knowledge and expertise to make it possible.
Experience is not essential. We offer a comprehensive induction and training programmes designed to ensure you have all the skills you need for the job. What’s most important is that you have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
- Up to 36 days paid holiday per year pro rata
- 3.4% employer pension contribution
- A range of working hours designed to offer you a good work-life balance
- Confidential employee counselling service, available 24/7
- Fully funded PVG registration and initial registration with the SSSC
- Membership to Capital Credit Union available
- A wide range of development opportunities, including comprehensive induction, a range of specialist training programs and e-Learning
- A dedicated SVQ team who will support you to achieve an industry specific, accredited qualification
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000
Job Category: Disability
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Scotland
How to Apply:
To apply, please download the application pack on the right. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0131 447 9027 to request a paper copy.
* Please ensure you quote the REF for the post you are applying for on your application form
CVs will not be considered
Working towards equal opportunities and a diverse workforce
Scottish Charity No. SCO15694