There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Kelso Short Breaks Service
Are you energetic & enthusiastic witha positive attitude?
Can you be creative & flexible?
If YES, then this could be the job for you!
We are looking for full-time and part-ime Support Workers to work on our Short Breaks Service which delivers person centred short breaks for people living in the Scottish Borders.
Each short break is individually tailored to suit the needs of the customer and can be supporting one person, or a group of people, to have a short break.
Short breaks are mainly provided in the Scottish Borders but there may be occasions when the customer requests to have a short break outwith the area so you must be willing to travel and stay away from home to ensure the customer has the short break of their choosing.
There may be times when you will be required to work on our housing support service delivering support to people living in their own homes in Kelso
Experience is not essential. We offer a comprehensive induction and training programmes designed to ensure you have all the skills you need for the job. What’s most important is that you have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
- Up to 36 days paid holiday per year pro rata.
- 3.4% employer pension contribution.
- A range of working hours designed to offer you a good work-life balance.
- Confidential employee counselling service, available 24/7.
- Fully funded PVG registration and initial registration with the SSSC.
- Membership to Capital Credit Union available.
- A wide range of development opportunities, including comprehensive induction, a range of specialist training programs and e-Learning.
- A dedicated SVQ team who will support you to achieve an industry specific, accredited qualification.
ARK are a Scottish Living Wage, Not For Profit, employer
Salary: £17, 576 for up to 40hrs per week
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000
Job Category: Social Care & Welfare
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Kelso
Job Expires: 24 days
How to Apply:
Job Reference: KSB05/SW/WS
Please ensure you quote the reference for the post you are applying for on your application form
Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 27th May 2018
To apply, please download the application pack on the right. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0131 447 9027 to request a paper copy.
CVs will not be considered
Working towards equal opportunities and a diverse workforce
Scottish Charity No. SCO15694