There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Earn up to £16,258 per year
Support Workers – Lochgelly Services
1 x Part-time (30hrs) post
1 x Part-time (30hrs) post, temp. for 6 months
Closing Date: 4th May 2018 (if you miss this date please submit an application and you will be considered at the next round of recruitment)
ARK Housing Association is currently recruiting for Support Workers across the range of services we have in Lochgelly.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that aims to ensure vulnerable people live a good life. We need your skills, knowledge and expertise to make it possible.
Your role will be to provide practical, emotional and social support to people in their own home, with the aim of supporting people to live as independently as possible and lead a happy and purposeful life.
Ideally you will have experience in delivering support to vulnerable people, however don’t worry if that’s not the case. We offer a detailed induction and training programme designed to ensure you have all the skills you need for the job.
What’s most important is that you have the right values and a passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
In return for your valuable contribution, ARK will also offer you:
- A wide range of development opportunities, including comprehensive induction, a range of specialist training programs, e-Learning and a dedicated SVQ team who will support you to achieve an industry specific, accredited qualification.
- Benefits which includes up to 36 days paid holiday per year pro rata and 3.4% employer pension contribution.
- A range of working hours designed to offer you a good work-life balance.
- ARK will fully fund your PVG registration and also your initial registration with the SSSC.
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000
Job Category: Disability
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Anywhere
Job Expires: 7 days
How to Apply:
To apply, please visit: www.arkha.org.uk/current-vacancies/lochgelly/
You can also email us at email@example.com or call us on 0131 447 9027 to request a paper copy.
* Please ensure you quote the REF for the post you are applying for on your application form
CVs will not be considered
Working towards equal opportunities and a diverse workforce
Scottish Charity No. SCO15694