There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
We are currently recruiting for Established Support Workers across the range of services we have in East Fife.
St Andrews Services: Full-time & Part-time posts – REF: RM2/SW/UK
ARK are a Not For Profit, Employer
Salary: £17, 576 for up to 40hrs per week
Joe is in his 20’s. Joe loves to live a healthy and active lifestyle in his local community. Joe also has Autism. This means that Joe has difficulty communicating with others and need help in his daily life. Joe needs support with personal care, support to maintain the healthy diet he wants, and support when he goes running in his local park. Could you support Joe to live the good life he wants?
We believe in a person centred approach, which means we see the person first and ask them what is important in their lives. It is important for all people to have choice and control over their lives and we support our service users to do this through good life plans. Ark values the worth of each person, understanding difference and the development of trusting relationships. These values help us develop as an organisation and we believe it is important our staff share these values.
ARK support people to live good lives, at home and in their community. We need your skills, knowledge and expertise to make it possible.
Bill is a gentleman with a dual diagnosis of a Learning Disability and Dementia. Bill is on a palliative care approach and requires support with all aspects of his daily living. His health will deteriorate and he will require staff to show great patience and empathy throughout the remainder of his days. Do you have the values, care and compassion to support Bill?
Experience is not essential. We offer a comprehensive induction and training programmes designed to ensure you have all the skills you need for the job. What’s most important is that you have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
- Up to 36 days paid holiday per year pro rata
- 3.4% employer pension contribution
- A range of working hours designed to offer you a good work-life balance
- Confidential employee counselling service, available 24/7
- Fully funded PVG registration and initial registration with the SSSC
- Membership to Capital Credit Union available
- A wide range of development opportunities, including comprehensive induction, a range of specialist training programs and e-Learning
- A dedicated SVQ team who will support you to achieve an industry specific, accredited qualification
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000
Job Category: Disability
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Saint Andrews
Job Expires: 14 days
How to Apply:
To apply, please visit: https://www.arkha.org.uk/current-vacancies/
You can also email us at email@example.com or call us on 0131 447 9027 to request a paper copy.
* Please ensure you quote the REF for the post you are applying for on your application form
CVs will not be considered
** The Equality Act 2010 (Schedule 9, Part 1) applies to this post. Applications therefore are restricted to female candidates only.
Working towards equal opportunities and a diverse workforce
Scottish Charity No. SCO15694