There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
Ypeople Pathways, East Kilbride
Salary: £23,899 – £28,955 per annum
Working Hours: Average of 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 9 July 2018
Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
We are recruiting for a Team Leader to oversee our Supported Accommodation and Reach Out Service in East Kilbride.
How you will make a difference:
– Provide leadership and management for the service
– Ensure service users are receiving the highest standard of support
– Compile Annual Reviews and Business Plans (and other reports as required) to highlight the positive impact the service had on service users and the local community
– Identify opportunities for development of staff and service
What you will bring:
– Personal values aligned with Ypeople’s core values
– SVQ level 4 in Management and Leadership (or working towards) or equivalent
– Knowledge of current relevant legislation, policies and strategies relating to housing social work, social care and family support services
– Proven track record in effective coaching and people management
– Proven track record in effective service planning, budgeting and quality assurance
How we will support you:
– Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
– Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
– Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training)
This post is exempt under the terms of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2003 and will be subject to a PVG Disclosure Check. The cost of a PVG check will be attributed to the successful candidate.
Ypeople is a charity committed to equal opportunity.
Ypeople is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland with Company Number SC394447 and is a registered Charity with Charity Number SCO17093, with its registered office at the Ypeople Building, 15 Dava Street, Glasgow, G51 2JA.
Salary: Not Specified
Job Category: Social Care & Welfare
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: East Kilbride
Job Expires: 5 days
How to Apply:
1. Download application pack and application form from Ypeople's Vacancies page: http://www.ypeople.org.uk/vacancies.php
2. Email recruitment @ ypeople.org.uk with your completed application