NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
There were errors with your submission. Please re-check your details and try again.
THE MAKATON CHARITY – TRAINING DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY
The Makaton Charity www.makaton.org exists to ensure that everyone living with learning or communication difficulties has the tools and resources they need to communicate. Using signs and symbols, the Makaton language programme helps people to communicate and find their voice. In the UK today, 100,000 adults and children use Makaton every day.
From our busy office in central Farnborough, Hampshire, our small, friendly and enthusiastic team supports 1,000 tutors providing training to families and professionals across the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a Training and Development Executive to start as soon as possible. This is a new, full time (35 hours per week) and permanent position in our Sales, Marketing and Training Department.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director/Acting Chief Operating Officer the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Growing the volume of training delivered
- Building relationships with clients and potential partners
- Managing projects and the development of new training options
- Supporting the Training Manager to develop and promote a calendar of training events across the UK
- Responding to enquiries from tutors and the general public
- Maintaining the training departmental administration systems including the CRM database of tutors
We are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised with excellent administration skills
- Initiative and a positive “can do” attitude
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively so that nothing gets missed
- Copywriting and proof reading skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
In return we offer:
- Full training in the Makaton language programme
- 25 days’ holiday increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to make this role “your own” with excellent potential for professional growth and development
- A friendly and supportive environment
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Job Category: Administration
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Farnborough
Keywords: Farnborough, Hampshire
How to Apply:
To apply please send your CV and a one page cover letter to Penny Butler, Executive Assistant, email@example.com by Monday 15 January 2018. Interviews will be held on Friday 19 January 2018 at the Charity's offices in central Farnborough, Hampshire.